Thursday 30 January 2014

Happy Year of The Plush 2014

It has been a while since my last post. I have a nice new ribbon.
Ratti's Fab New Ribbon.

In my last post I mentioned that I would be going to Brit-Plush (England) for the HUMAN Christmas. I hope that you all behaved yourselves, did not get too drunk or spend too much money. How many of your are still paying off Xmas 2012? I never spend more than I have, beside I do not buy presents or gifts for other Plushis. They give me gifts because I am so wonderful...

Well we (Ratti, Edna, King Drooley, Count Eccles and Tollie) travelled to Brit-Plush with the HUMAN. As usual we had to travel in the suitcase. It is not so bad as soon as it goes dark [Suitcase is closed] we PLushis go to sleep. It was a really early start for the HUMAN, but we went to sleep the previous evening.


The Travel Cabal: Tollie, Eccles, Drooley, Ratti and Edna. 2012 Travels

Yes, I have used this photo before, but there you go!


 On your Christmas Day, Edna and I when for a walk around Salford Quays in Manchester. See me looking around and spreading Plushi Joy to all HUMANS that we met, on our Royal Walk About. I hope that many of you HUMANS provided homes to PLUSHIS at Christmas time.






















I am your Ruler, HUMANS. I am the King of Salford










 
Poor Pooh is completely faded. Shame on you Brit-Plush HUMANS











In very disturbing news, one of my spies in Brit-Plush send me these pictures of Plushis being abused by humans. These poor PLushis have no homes, live out side some impaled on spikes, to suffer and fade in the sun. I have made a complaint at the International Court of Plushi-Rights. This sort of thing cannot continue. Please ensure that you provide proper housing for all your Plushis. Thank you to SW for reporting this to me.



Is this how HUMANS treat US?
Disgusting abuse!















In happier news. HUMANS have shown kindness to Bats Babies in Australia. Due to the recent heat wave in Australia, [there is no such thing as Global Warming!], these Bat Babies had fallen out of their tree. They are being well cared for as you can see. Cute, Cute, Cute.

Bat Babies at Risk

Well that is my first message for the year. I hope that all you HUMANS had a great start to the New Year. Greetings from Plushiland. We are keeping an eye on you.
Ratti Von Plush
King of Salford
Lord Protector of Plushiland,
Pontifex Maximus of the Great Plushi in the Sky,
Lord President of the Privy Council of Plushiland,
Grand Vizier (AY AY AY),
Office of the King,
Plushi Towers,
Plushiland

No comments:

Post a Comment